**Our bespoke lampshade order book is now closed as we ensure that all lampshades already ordered are delivered to you before christmas. The bespoke order book will reopen at the beginning of January 2021**
We are proud to be able to offer you a bespoke handmade lampshade service. We are able to make rigid lampshades to any size, material, lining and with any trim you would like. All of our Munro and Kerr lampshades are made by hand in our south London studio.
You may be interested in:
- Source a marbled paper to specifically match your home decor.
- a paper or pattern on the site, but want it in a different colourway
- a paper or pattern on the site, but want it in a different size
- a coloured lining, instead of white or metallic
- a pom pom trim, a gold edge or any other variation of trim on your lampshade
This is your chance to own something handmade, bespoke to your specific requirements. We love working with you to create your perfect lampshade!
The cost of this service varies depending on what you require. For guidance we find that on average a customer spends £15 more on the bespoke service per lampshade.
- To add a plain cotton binding trim to a smaller lampshade costs £5-10, and to add to a large lampshade is £15.
- To source an alternative marbled paper usually costs approximately an additional £10 per lampshade, this varies paper to paper.
- To create a new template for a bespoke size lampshade is £15-20 for those under 40cm diameter, it is £25 for lampshades above 40cm diameter. This is a one off cost, and not per lampshade.
- To source alternative linings, for example; PVC colour lining, paper lining, fabric lining, the cost will vary by lampshade.